'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definition

.NET library for SMPP protocol
mubarak

'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definition

Post by mubarak » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 am

Dear All,

I received error on below messages when i configure new version from old version of Inetlab.SMPP 1.0.0.0 dll file. please check below, and give me the right solutions soon as possible.

Error 31 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definition for 'evClientError' and no extension method 'evClientError' accepting a first argument of type 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error 32 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definition for 'evClientSendData' and no extension method 'evClientSendData' accepting a first argument of type 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error 32 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definition for 'evClientReceiveData' and no extension method 'evClientReceiveData' accepting a first argument of type 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Mubarak
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
alt
Site Admin

Re: 'Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm' does not contain a definitio

Post by alt » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 pm

This is compilation error message, because you updated to version 1.1.
1.1 is not fully compatible to 1.0.

It is strange that you see missing event evClientError for SubmitSm, because SubmitSm never had such event, it was in SmppServer class.

All evClientError, evError, evClientSendData, evSendData, evClientReceiveData, evReceiveData was removed. You should implement Inetlab.SMPP.Logging.ILog interface.
And register your implementation before creating SmppClient or SmppServer instance.

Code: Select all

LogManager.SetLoggerFactory(loggerName => new TextBoxLogger(tbLog, loggerName));

Please learn SmppClientDemo code in 1.1.
mubarak

Post by mubarak » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 am

Dear Alex,

I recovered the before email error. Thanks for your support. And I had one thing now, I’m stuck in the finalize, please guide me to resolved the error mentioned below with highlighted.
1. Before in code : List<SubmitSmResp> smRespLst = cSmpp[idx].Submit(req);
Now I change to the code : List<SubmitSmResp> smRespLst = cSmpp[idx].Submit(SMS.ForSubmit()(req));

for (int i = 0; i < req.Count; i++)
req.Request.RegisteredDelivery = byte.Parse("1");
List<SubmitSmResp> smRespLst = cSmpp[idx].Submit(SMS.ForSubmit()(req));
smResp = smRespLst[0];

ERROR : Method name expected.

2. Before in code : List<SubmitSm> submitSM = cSmpp[0].PrepareSubmit(SubmitSm.ShortMessage,byte.Parse(0)…… etc,
Now I change to the code : List<SubmitSm> submitSM = cSmpp[0].Submit(SMS.ForSubmit()
.From(srcAdr, srcTon, srcNpi)
.To(dstAdr, dstTon, dstNpi)
.Coding(coding)
.Text(tbSend));

ERROR : Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSmResp>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Inetlab.SMPP.PDU.SubmitSm>'

Kindly please help me out on this issue. I’m working till midnight. Please don’t neglect to reply, please guide me to resolved.

Thanks
Mubarak
prog019

Post by prog019 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 am

Dear Mubarak,

Please try to use:

List<SubmitSmResp> submitSM = cSmpp[0].Submit(SMS.ForSubmit()
.From(srcAdr, srcTon, srcNpi)
.To(dstAdr, dstTon, dstNpi)
.Coding(coding)
.Text(tbSend));