Smpp v3.4 client

Moderator: alt

koltaviy

Error during connecting

Post by koltaviy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:53 am

Hi all.
The problem is that I get the error while working with my smsc:

Code: Select all

private void smppClient_evError(object sender, string Comment, Exception message) { ... }       
The comment is "Error during connecting"
The message.Message is "Запрос на отправку или получение данных <when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call> no address was suppied" (sorry for russian. the translation is "the send or get-data request").
I can't find out the reason of this error. My program connects, binds to the smsc, sends messages - does all the work, but then i get the error.
It wouldn't be a problem, but when I try to re-connect I get false in parameter "success" in the subscribed event:

Code: Select all

private void smppClient_evConnect(object sender, bool success)
{ ... }
And can't connect to the server until I restart the program.
Could anybody tell me the reason of such a behaviour?
alt
Site Admin

Post by alt » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:33 pm

What version do you use?
koltaviy

Post by koltaviy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 pm

alt wrote:What version do you use?
But the problem isn't in the version I suppose. The problem is in my reconnecting algorithm and in smpp client behaviour.
The thing is that when I have problems with the internet connection the client disconnects. When I am trying to reconnect the "success" parameter becomes false, but the status of client becomes ConnectionStatus.Open still. Why is it so if the openning failed??
I changed my code and the problem's gone, but it's still not clear for me why there's the status.
alt
Site Admin

Post by alt » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Please try last version
Download from http://www.inetlab.ru/Products/ALT.SMS. ... x#download